Monday, July 18, 2011

Tomorrow is our u/s and it can't get here fast enough. I have been trying not to stress but I can't imagine anything being wrong with our little boy who we already love so much. He's been moving around like normal which helps to calm our nerves but any time I don't feel him move I start to worry. Our appt is at 8:20 tomorrow morning and that can't get here soon enough. Hopefully, all will be well and this will just be another opportunity to see our boy and get some more pictures. I'm hoping like all of you said that the doctor is just erring on the side of caution. I'll update you as soon as I can. Thanks for all the support.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely thinking of you. The wait is almost over and you'll feel very relieved when you get good news tomorrow morning. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if it was anything major they wouldn't have pushed it out an entire week--this is just erroring on the side of caution! Sending best wishes your way!
    "Hi, Sweet Lou" no more scarying your MOMS!! Can't wait to see updated photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you all this morning! Can't wait to hear Sweet Lou is looking great :-)

    ReplyDelete