Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweet Lou is A-OK!

What a relief, Sweet Lou is fine! Apparently, he is big and active and doesn't have time to sit around and let us listen to his heart rate. He is measuring a week ahead and weighs 2lbs 12oz and is in the 78% percentile for his size! I sure hope this doesn't mean I have gestational diabetes. I passed the first glucose test back at 13 weeks and took another one this past weekend so we are awaiting those results. He was moving and shaking and still has boy parts which is good since we have come to love the thought of a little boy. Plus, we'd have us one butch little girl if she had called it wrong the first time. Our boy has a closet full of the cutest little clothes. Thank you everyone for reassuring me that he was fine. He is fine and we couldn't be happier. Plus, we love the new pics we got of our Sweet Lou. He is big, active, and bald according to the tech and we couldn't be more in love. I posted my favorite pic below so hopefully you guys can spot him. It's a front view of his face in the upper right corner. His nose looks funny cause it's pressed against me. He is head down, butt up, and his legs are on my left side which explains why I feel him there most. We think he's just absolutely gorgeous and cannot wait to meet him. We have another appt Aug 4th so hopefully the Dr will confirm what we already think...that he's perfect!

Without further adieu, I give you Sweet Lou!




5 comments:

  1. hurray! So glad he's doing great and turning flips in there! How nice to get another u/s pic to add to the fridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is great news. it was great of them to take precautions and do the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What great news. Now you can get back to enjoying being pregnant :-)

    ReplyDelete