Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 weeks

Not much to report here. We hit the 7 week mark last Sunday. I'm still tired all the time. No morning sickness to speak of but I'm starting to feel a little worse in the mornings but if I eat, I usually feel better. I even woke up at 3am last night and was hungry and a little queasy so I drank some juice. I'm hooked on this naked juice that is nothing but fruits and vegetables with some vitamins and fiber mixed in. It's really thick and it holds me over until I can eat some breakfast. I chugged some of that last night and it seems to do the trick and curb that gross feeling in my stomach. Boobs are still sore and I'm peeing a lot. I had a sinus infection for the last week and half and I'm starting to feel better but with that my sense of smell is coming back. My wife used to joke with me that I could never smell anything before but now I smell everything which is not always good. We have another appt on 3/14 so we still have 2 more weeks before we see cupcake again. I swear we'll never get away from the dreaded 2 week wait! I hope all is well with everyone and congrats to all the BFP's going around!

2 comments:

  1. i get to have my wife not push me to eat vegetables if i just drink naked juice. since most veggies make me gag these days, i've been drinking a lot of naked.

    congrats on things moving along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you today! 9 weeks...huge difference from 7!!! HI CUPCAKE!

    ReplyDelete