Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I just got off the phone and my first appt is for the 22nd. By that time I will be a day shy of 7 weeks. That is so weird to say. They wanted me to wait until mid-March when I would be 10 weeks along only because my Dr was going to be on vacation and I told them no. They also wanted me to make the appt on the 24th but I said no because my wife couldn't be there. These are 2 more reasons that I am so glad to be done with them. We had already planned to switch RE's if this try didn't take and it's the reason we used both remaining vials. I am so happy how this ended though and after this ultrasound I will be done with them forever! Now I have another tww until I can see my baby's first image. I just pray that everything is where it needs to be. I hope everyone is well!

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Our appointment is on the 24th, but we'll see if we hold out that long. How fun to have a pregnancy buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Good for you with switching RE's. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...the 22nd. Seems so far away but I bet time will fly by. You could make one of those ticker thingies. I am tickering every event because it's so much fun.

    Pregnancy Tickers:
    http://lilypie.com/Pregnancy.php

    Events and other stuff:
    http://www.tickerfactory.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see the U/S pics!

    ReplyDelete