Monday, January 10, 2011

WAR EAGLE!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love football. Especially my Auburn Tigers who happen to be playing for a National Title today. I'm so excited and can't wait to plop my butt down on the couch tonight and watch them beat Oregon!

In other news, my period should be here any day. Once it rears it's ugly head we will go in for the u/s and then start our round of meds. Here's to hoping lucky #6 does the trick!

We got to see my sweet niece the other day. Her baby shower was Saturday and it was for intents and purposes a keg party. My brothers and their friends played beer pong, the wife and held the baby as much as possible, and my sister and her b/f hung out and drank (him not her). She was 3 days old on Saturday and they had her outside (it was cold!) around a bunch of people from 2pm until who knows. We left at 10pm and the party was going strong. My poor niece didn't have a jacket and was amusing herself by pumping the keg and filling people's cups. Can we say awesome?? All I have to do is give my wife a look and she knows exactly what I'm thinking. This is not how my family behaves mind you, only her. None of the adults were invited because she knew better. I wish I would have gotten invited to the adult party....

1 comment:

  1. Sending all kinds of positive TTC vibes your way! Hopefully #6 will be "the one"!

    ReplyDelete