Friday, December 17, 2010

This is just a quick update, there isn't much to report. I go for a scan to check my gallbladder on Tuesday then to the surgeon the following Tuesday for the results. Hopefully all is well so we can jump back on this baby making train! I started my period which means if everything is good with the ole gallbladder we can start the meds next cycle. We're heading to Miami tomorrow for Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. My Dad, step-mom, and sister are coming in from GA so it will be nice to see everyone. Plus, I always like to see my Granma! She's like my favorite person. :) I was really hoping to be pregnant by now and have something to share with the fam but what can you do? We're doing all we can and it's actually nice to have a little break for the holidays. Our company holiday party is Sunday night and I will have a drink or two. I'm tired of stressing out. Anyhoo, I hope all is well with my fellow bloggers out there. I'll let you know how the test goes Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment