Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cleared for Takeoff

I had my stupid gallbladder test yesterday and my Dr called and said the test was normal so I canceled my appt with the surgeon and called my RE! I'm keeping my gallbladder and I'm all cleared to start my meds for my next cycle which my trusty phone app says should start around 1/8. We're going to do the letrozole, boost, and trigger and hopefully reap the benefits of this new concoction. Its been nice not having to worry about baby stuff over the holidays but I'll be glad to jump back on the train. April is getting here quick and with it will bring the dreaded age of 35. I feel like I have to get pregnant before then or all hope is lost.

We're off next week which will be nice! Our school "gifts" us a week each year and it is so nice to have. We're headed to a gay campground here in Florida for a little r&r. We're bringing the dogs for the first time ever so hopefully they will enjoy it. The lows will be in the 40's so we opted for a little cabin, which has heat. I know, we're wimps. We really did it for our dog, he just turned 13 and he has a hard time with the cold. I told my wife that going camping is on Cyrus' bucket list so how could she argue that. We're still roughing it though because the cabin is basically 4 walls, a roof, and a bed. We still have to walk to the bathrooms and shower and we still have to go outside to cook our food. I cannot wait! We love camping so this will be a good compromise for our little fur babies. It will be nice for the 4 of us to get away.

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate and for those of you that don't enjoy your weekend! Congrats to all those babes being born last week as well. My resolution for 2011 is to get pregnant dammit!!

3 comments:

  1. happy you are cleared!! you and i have the same wish for 2011! dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. Hope you and the dogs are having an amazing time! I fully support your 2011 resolution, and plan to join you in it!!

    ReplyDelete