Friday, October 1, 2010

new month, new outlook

As of today we are back on the baby making train and headed full steam towards our baby. I started my period today, which is always fun, but it does signify the start of this cycle which means progress. I also went to my accupuncturist today which is always a nice treat. I went for a couple of weeks over the summer and saw a real difference in my periods and overall well being but slacked off there for a while and was starting to notice the decline in my energy. When I went in the doc took my pulse and told me that it was low which was a sign of my heart pumping weakly which is why I've been so lethargic and feeling down. She encouraged me to "stop thinking" so much and go back to working out so that I would feel better. She told me that once my pulse is beating stronger that I will feel better. So that's my goal, to pump my blood swiftly through my body. To feel invigorated once again. I'm taking the ole bicycle out for a little trail action and cutting the grass on Saturday and then relax and going to an art festival with my lovely wife on Sunday. I'm getting out from under this black cloud that hovered over me during Sept. I'm getting healthy so I can get pregnant. We're also stating clomid this cycle so this will be a first. Please let me know your thoughts on Clomid. I'm hoping it doesn't turn me into a raging bitch, I don't know if my wife can handle that. She has a lot of work stress going on so I don't want to add to it. Thankfully, she picked up some adjunct work this month which will bring us a cool $1800 which is totally rad! Since she's working her ass off I don't want to stress her out anymore. But seeing as she's working 6 days a week this month I have a lot of free time so I'm going to put it to good use and start working out more. I'm slowly coming out of my fog and I'm loving all the possibilites that lie ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment