Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today is a weird day. One of my students was robbed at gunpoint last night and shot. He is ok but damn. The poor kid was just walking to school. I can't even imagine his poor parents getting that call last night. Everything seems so senseless lately. I hope I can get out of this funk so that I can focus on baby making. I need to get back in the gym, lay off the beer, and get a different outlook on life. We ordered 4 vials yesterday and I'm not overly convinced that it will work within these next 4 tries. Our RE is moving offices as of 10/1 so maybe the change up in location and staff will be a good thing. A new perspective, sort of starting over. My goal is to run this weekend. I used to love to run but ever since we started this ttc business last May I haven't ran once. TTC consumed me and I need to get myself back. I need to run, cycle, and do a triathlon. I kept putting it off thinking I "might" be pregnant. Not anymore. I'm making plans and signing up. I feel fat and lethargic from not doing anything these last couple of months and I want to change this. I will start this weekend. I will run and I will cycle. That is my goal. I'll let you know how that turns out....

2 comments:

  1. I think I will join you :) I have a bike I bought a while back and havent even used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get out and ride Fruit! :)

    ReplyDelete