Friday, October 29, 2010

I was driving into work today and it struck me. I wonder how many people will find out they are pregnant today and be will upset about it. How many people out there will be really pissed and unhappy that they are pregnant? I know my wife and I will be ecstatic when we find out. And so we wait. Everyday that I don't start my period is good news. I'm supposed to go in on Monday for a beta if I don'e start this weekend. I've never made it the beta, I always started before then, so I'm a little nervous as to what the weekend will hold. I also wonder if the clomid will mess up my cycle and get my hopes up unnecessarily. I usualy ovuluate around day 13 but this time didn't till day 17/18. I also usually start bleeding about 12 days after ovulation and today is day 12. I would be so crushed if I make it to the beta but it's only because the clomid screwed up my cycle that bad and not because I am pregnant. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

On a side note, we're going to a baby shower tomorrow. Wouldn't that be great to start my period then. What a slap in the face that would be. But, she is our friend and we are happy for her. She is straight but she needed IUI's to get pregnant and hers took on the 4th try so I'm hoping #4 is lucky for us as well.

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping this is your lucky try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for you! I hope some of her luck rubs off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers crossed over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing and hoping for good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thansk ladies! Unfortunately it was a bust. :(

    ReplyDelete