Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CD2

That's right...last cycle was a bust. It pisses me off too because we had hope. I was 2 days late to start my period. We thought there might actually be a chance...but NO. I realize that we have only done 2 IUI's and that there are lots of you out there who have done many more, but seriously, why was I 2 days late. That's the part that has me ticked. Being late meant hope. We had it and now it's gone. It broke my heart to look into my wife's eyes as they teared up. Fuck hope. So I guess we are on the offical ttc rollercoaster of emotions and I want the fuck off it. So now we enter our next try, our last vial, and our last unmedicated cycle, and I really want this to work because I do not like this emotional crap that comes with ttc. The wife and I decided to "re-evaluate" after try #3 if it doesn't work. We'll see what happens......


And thank you to the suggestions from my last post. I have been doing acupuncture, I'm going to start taking B6, and will ask the RE about progesterone. Maybe I can get some hope back.

2 comments:

  1. So incredible sorry this cycle wasn’t the one. No matter the number of cycles you’ve done the hurt is still there. Hang in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, this cycle didn't work and I know the pain of a negative test all too well! Just hang in there--maybe you need a tweek or two and then it will work. It's a tough journey BUT so worth all the heartache when it finally works! Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete