Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CD13

Well it's CD 13 and it seems like we're moving right along. I should be seeing a smiley face either later on today or tomorrow. This works out because this week is an easy week here at work. I'm hoping I see it today since we have a company picnic tomorrow and it would be easy to slip away to go see the doc and no one would know. I tested at 11am and will test again at 7pm just to make sure I don't miss it like last month. I usually get a positive on CD13 but my period was a day later so someone told me I would O a day later as well. I just want to get the smiley face, get the IUI, and get pregnant!

We had a great vacation! We went to North Georgia and spent some time with my dad, step mom, sister, and brother. It was nice to get away but I was constantly testing and hoping not to see that smiley face while we were there because it would mean another missed cycle. My dad and step mom are more than ready to have a grandchild and mentioned it several times while we were there. The kept saying how next July we would have a baby at our annual get together. I sure hope that their right. They even picked out what they want to be called. Apparently, it's a big deal. Whatever they want is fine, but my sister has to approve it she says. She was raised an only child (she is theirs, we just share a dad) and I think she is jealous of all this baby talk. She is her mom's world and now hearing her mom keep telling me how much she wants a grandbaby has rubbed her the wrong way. She's 10 years younger than me and everything is a competition. Other then that, it was good to get away and see our family, albeit we had an 8 1/2 hour drive to do it and they only had to drive an hour! Next year I think we're planning somewhere closer like the Georgia coast.

Cheers to try #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment