Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what the hell

So today is the day I should start bleeding....well at least it's been like clockwork for the last 6 months. I've had 25 day cycles since I started tracking them last January which means I should start today. Except....so far nothing! I usually always start in the early morning hours which meant I went to sleep last night expecting to be woken up by cramps. I don't even feel a hint of it coming on. Last month no ovulation and now no period. WTF?? We're one try in and those damn sperm jacked my girl parts up. I mean, I know it was probably a shock and all, but I guess it just threw my cycle for a loop. I'm ready to start and get on track for try #2 so we can get this show on the road. Now if only my girly parts will cooperate.

Here's to bleeding soon....and to being over with, before we leave for vacation next Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I tell ya, there's nothing like TTC to throw your otherwise totally predictable cycle totally out of whack. Hope you start soon so that you can move ahead! Oh, also...I know your doc said to start checking ovulation on CD10, but with a shorter cycle maybe better to check earlier? My cycle is 28-29 days always, but I ovulate early, day 10 or 11, so maybe that's why you missed it last month? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete