Friday, July 9, 2010

IUI #2

So my first IUI was virtually painless. It was just like going to the gyno and getting a pap smear. I did have bad cramping for hours afterwards though but no spotting. This IUI was totally different. It was very uncomfortable, not painful, just not painless. I even jumped at one point and the doc told me that was her entering my cervix. She told me that my cervix looked open which was good. She didn't mention that with the first one and I didn't jump like that either. Afterwards I had some spotting but no cramps. So this leads me to wonder, why are they such different experiences? Hopefully it's a good sign. I got my smiley face on Wed at 11am. I went in on Thursday at 3pm. Does this sound good? Last time we did the IUI the same day as our surge. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Timing sounds really great this time! I would say much closer to ovulation than with the last IUI. Sending lots of sticky luck vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timing sounds good.

    Good luck, holding thumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I've learned from my IUI's is that it's just too damn hard to figure out what it all means! Sounds like everything is looking good. Hope you have some good distractions planned for the next two weeks!

    ReplyDelete