Friday, June 11, 2010

CD13

So the other night at the bullseye store, the wife and I were picking up some opk's and standing there in that aisle trying to decide which to buy, and this lady comes over to us. She is probably in her 40's and asks us out of the blue "hoping for good news?" to which we both reply "oh yeah". She then tells us she hopes we get it and walks aways. It was so random and surprising to us. She was with a man and some kids when we passed her later in the store so I don't think she was gay, but it is was very touching, sweet, and random. Let's hope it was the good luck sign we've been hoping for.

On another note, today is CD13 which is the day I usually get my +. I forgot the test of course so my wife is bringing it in. Oh the perks of working together...your wife can bring in your opk test when you forget it. If we see our smiley face then we'll go in tomorrow. Last month we did it the same day and this month, even if I have to pay an extra $40, I'm doing it the next day.

And don't forget everyone.....World Cup starts today!!! It's the only sport my wife will get into...must be the fact that she was born in South America! I tell her it was bred into her genes. Viva Argentina!!

**UPDATE***
So no surge today as of yet, but I did have my accupuncture appt and I feel GREAT! Even if it doesn't help us to have a baby (which I'm convinced it will), it sure does make you feel good and it is a great stress reducer! I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment