Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CD10

I don't know what my problem is but I'm not excited about this next try. It should be this Saturday if I surge on CD13 like I have the last 3 months. It was nothing but excitement and anticipation heading up to try #1, but now nothing. I have cut out caffeine pretty much cold turkey and stopped drinking aside from my Memorial Day binge. I'm going for acupuncture on Friday so hopefully that will stimulate my girly parts to do what they need to do. The one thing that has been bothering me though is that I have a 25 day cycle and 12 day luteal phase. What this really means, I don't know. My RE doesn't seem to be concerned about it but I don't want to do all these unnecessary IUI's if I should be concerned about it. Any thoughts on this would be great.

In other news, my Mom bought us our first baby gift which was huge for her because she hasn't exactly been excited about this whole endeavor. She bought us a onesie from North Carolina that says "Carolina babies are the sweeter than tea". Cute right? Let's just hope we have a baby to put it in one of these days. That would be my luck, Mom gets on board and it doesn't work. Her excuse for not being on board was she didn't want to get let down if it didn't work. Thanks for the support there Mom. I just hope my wife and I have it in us to make this journey. Here's to try #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment