Thursday, June 3, 2010

CD5

From the tiltle, it is clear that out first attempt did not work. My wife was upset, but I wasn't. I don't know if I just figured it wouldn't work or what. I had a lot of the typical pregnancy symptons though so maybe that's why she was so upset. I started my period early Sunday morning and just embraced Memorial Day after that. We drank all day Sunday and Monday. Now with our next shot around 6/11, it has me thinking that maybe we should sit out this month. I want to catch up on some bills, my wife needs to go the dentist, and we're going away for the 4th of July so I don't want to over extend our finances. I'm torn really, I don't want to sit out, I don't want to charge it, and I want us to still have a good time on our trip. I don't want to have worry about finances. We don't have a whole lot in savings but we do have 2 more vials so that's good. i just don't want to have to charge the dentist, appt, or any of our trip on the credit cards. I'm the one who does the money and I do not want to get any further into debt. We paid cash for our whole wedding trip and ceremony last year and I want to do that with the baby making as well. I hate using my credit cards and just want to pay them off already. Am I protecting myself, being a realist, or just really concerned about finances? I don't know. I told my wife that we will make a game day decision when we get our smiley face.

In other news my sister posts daily about her pregnancy. She's 11 weeks along andf my poor niece is so upset with the whole thing. The whole family is really, but what can you do. (see previous post for all the gory details of said sister).

In happier news, Gay Days at Disney World is this Saturday and we are going. We have a friedn who works there andcanget us in because we would not be paying $70 a piece to go! It should be fun, it will be nice to get out in the heat with a bunch of gays and wear our red shirts. My wife LOVES Disney. She used to be a character there and loves everything about it so I'm happy we're going for her. She's been really stressed lately about this baby making business and work stuff so I'm glad we can go for her. It almost makes me happy that I'm the one that will carry because she is so stressed about it now, I couldn't imagine if she had to go through it herself.

I hope everyone out in blogland is well and I hope we get lots of BFP's and happy healthy preganancies in June!

1 comment:

  1. The one thing i would suggest you do is stay away from alcohol.A glass of Red wine is fine before ,during and while nursing,but alcohol does affect fertility adversely so while it's nice to drown your sorrow in liquor you're actually working against obtaining your goal.

    ReplyDelete