Wednesday, May 26, 2010

bleh

That sums up how I feel and how I've felt for the last few days. Bleh. I'm tired, my head hurts, I feel like I'm about to start my period although it's not due until Sunday. If she shows up, I'm drinking this Memorial Day. I could sure use a beer. If she doesn't show up than all this yuckiness will be worth it. I don't think it worked though. I keep going back and forth and some days I feel it worked and others I say no. Today I just feel crampy, like I'm about to bleed any minute. I'll probably test Friday just because I can't stand it.

In other news....last Monday my sister called to tell us that she's pregnant! Great timing...it only made me hate you more. Just kidding....kind of. She's 24, this will be her 2nd kid and she can't even take care of the first. No one in the family is excited except for her. My niece is 5 and she has been suspended 3 times this year from kindergarten. Can you say acting out? Her no good boyfriend doesn't work and stays home all day selling pot. She's 9 weeks along and still smoking cigarettes. She told my wife ( I didn't answer when she called) that she had no clue she was even pregnant until she went to the Health Dept for a pregnancy test. But don't worry...she's already signed up for public assistance. It just makes me sick to hear about it. I still haven't talked to her and she called Monday. I can't fake nice or happy so I figure I'll have to wait to talk to her. So in the meantime, I'm not drinking any alcohol or caffeine in the hopes that I MAY be pregnant. We pais $500 for a 16% chance. We've been together over 5 years, own a home, have jobs, make over $100k a year combined and it's just not fair! We could give a baby a good life and we will. And I will love and provide for my new niece or nephew just as I do with my wonderful niece now. We love her so much and get her as often as we can. I just hope her and the new baby come out ok, but I know they won't. My niece already has battle scars at 51/2.

In other news...it was 1 week yesterday since our 1st IUI. Please pray for a + this weekend! Or if not pray that I'm not too hungover on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment