Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ok so, now what?? We did the IUI yesterday around 3. The doc said the juice looked good. Spouted off some numbers while the wife and I just looked at each other. The IUI itself was painless. The doc even let my wife push the plunger which I thought was a nice gesture. My wife looked absolutely freaked out though. We went home and I laid on the couch for the rest of the night. My cousin came over and told us all about his trip to Switzerland to see his brother play a music festival. I wanted to go so bad, but my wife pretty much summed it up with, Europe or baby. Clearly I picked baby as I lay there with sperm inside me listening to his stories and looking at his pictures. I had some mild cramping on my left side but it wasn't too bad. I also had gas but that could of been the Thai food. I woke up this morning and I still feel a little bloated on my left side. So my question now is.....now what? I keep thinking to myself how weird it is that we actually went through with it. I mean, I knew we would, but the day actually arrived and I got shot up. I just hope my eggs know what to do with something they've never seen before. I have this image of my Rosie the Riverter egg fending off all of the sperm trying to get to her. She's probably freaked out right now being attacked by sperm. I just hope she lets just one in so we can get this accomplished in one shot and move onto the pregnancy portion of this plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment