Thursday, May 6, 2010

CD1

So here we are....CD1. It's crazy to think that in about 2 weeks we go in for our first IUI. Our lives will literally change 1 month from now. I know the odds of it taking on the first try are low, but it will happen 1 of these trys so I will probably feel like this everytime I start my period until we have our baby. I have acupuncture again tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. I can feel a difference this month with just my PMS and cramps alone. I had no symptoms of starting my period and today my cramps are even tolerable. Usually I'm a bitch the week before, sore boobs, craving everything, and then BAM, doubled over with cramps on the first day. The Dr. said she would help my period and so far she has. I felt awesome after my first session so I'm looking forward to my fix tomorrow. Even if it doesn't help with my fertility, it sure does help with my attitude so the wife's all for it. So, cross your fingers we have just entered CD1 for our first try!

1 comment: