Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CD25

Well, well...Last weekend was so much fun! I had my first round of acupuncture and dinner on Thursday which was my actual birthday, an arena footbal game with about 10 family and friends Friday night, a massage Saturday morning, dancing lessons Saturday night, and Sunday was spent at the springs hiking and swimming. It was an awesome birthday and hopefully the last I'll spend without a baby.

Well the acupuncture is still working. It made such a noticable difference in my life the last few days that people even noticed. I've been in a good mood and not cranky or tired ever since last Thursday. I go again this Friday which should be right about when my period is starting again. I hope my girlie parts are feeling the effects from the acupuncture as well. I'm supposed to start tomorrow but I have no indication that I will. Maybe the acupuncture took all my PMS away?? Wouldn't that be great! Or maybe, like I told me wife this morning, it threw my cycle off of it's regular 25 day cycle. Who knows, but we are doing our first IUI this cycle so I hope it doesn't confuse us too much when it comes to testing. I ovulated on CD13 last month so I guess we'll see what happens this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment