Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So I'm at work today driving myself crazy looking for ways to track my cycle. We saw the doctor and it looks like we will be trying for the 1st time this May. Today is CD4 for me and the doc said to start testing CD10, so I'm getting nevous! Apparently, my cycle is only 24-25 days long which doesn't seem to bother the Doc, so I guess I'm ok with it. Looks like this weekend, we will be on the hunt to find some OPK's so that we can test this cycle to find out when I might ovulate. I'd ask for suggestions, but no one's reading but my wife! LOL

And oh yeah....our swimmers are getting shipped today! We bought 3 vials, so I'm hoping that's all we'll need, but I'm realistic to the fact that we may have to try more times then that. If we do though, our guy won't have anymore samples until Aug/Sept so I guess we'll have to see how that works out. Do you know how hard it was to find a South American donor that looks like my wife?? There aren't many out there and this guy is our first and only choice really......so come on God, let it take within 3!

Anyway, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment