Monday, April 19, 2010

CD9

So here goes my first attempt at tracking. Today is CD9. The Doc told me to test for my surge on CD10 which is tomorrow. I'm going to test tonight when I get home though just cause. I guess I'm already getting test happy. So we bought our first OPK's this weekend which was weird. All I could think about was the fact that we're hopping on this crazy TTC train very soon!! It's nerve racking, exciting, and scary all at the same time. It doesn't help that I have been lurking for months reading everyone else's blogs so I feel like I have an idea of what to expect but know that I have no clue.



My boss was in my office today chatting with me about it which was nice. She has been so cool about the whole thing and actually went through it herself with her partner. We're actually using her RE, which makes things at work a little easier. It took her 9 times....God I hope it happens quick for us...but don't we all. We only have 3 vials so here's to hoping! I called the Doc's office today and all my tests were good, the juice is there, and all we need is a surge and they'll shoot us up. It's crazy to think that our plan is coming together...we just need it to work!



So Saturday was crazy busy, but fun. Here's a rundown of what we did that day alone! I figured I would give you a glimpse into our lives.


  • 8am Saturday we ran an 8k (4.92 miles) for organ donation and finished in 1 hour 3 minutes. Not too shabby considering my best time for a 5k (3.1 miles) is 36 minutes.

  • picked up our season tickets to the Orlando Predators, did I mention I LOVE FOOTBALL

  • went to a wedding at 1pm

  • had lunch and ran home to let the dogs out

  • went to a retirement party for one of T's professors from college at 4pm

  • 5pm was the wedding reception

  • friends birthday party at cheesy club

So as you can see, it was busy. We then drove to Crescent City to pick up my brother on Sunday who was there fishing with our Dad an Uncles. It's about time to leave now, we're going to meet one of my wife's good friends for dinner so she can fill her in on our baby making plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment