Monday, January 24, 2011

I went in Saturday and Sunday morning and everything went as usual. I hope we got our timing down. We triggered at 5pm and then had an IUI at 17 hours and another at 41 hours. Hopefully, that covered the window. Our 1st vial was 21 million swimmers and the 2nd was 59 million. Not sure why the difference but as long as one makes it, I'll be good. Now what to do with myself....I guess work. This week and next are my busiest times at work so that will help. If this doesn't work, I don't know what we're gonna do except take some time off, find a new doctor, and buy more swimmers. We're also going to change donors. Hopefully, this worked and I won't have to think about any of that stuff but I do like to have me a backup plan just in case.

**spoiler alert** do not continue reading if you plan on watching the Kids Are Alright



We watched the Kids Are Alright Saturday night....YUCK! It stared off with such promise and then they make the lesbian sleep with a man! Annette Benning was great in her role, but it just irritated me that her wife slept with their kids' donor. I mean really, us lesbians are going to be in a long term committed relationship and then the donor shows up and we sleep with him?? WTF? Other than that part it was a good movie depicting lesbians with kids. They could of even gone a different route with the donor showing up but no..they wanted her to sleep with him.

happy Monday everyone and to those of us in the 2ww wait, I hope it flies by!!

5 comments:

  1. good luck on the tww! and i definitely feel the same away about kids are alright. bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the TWW! Hope you survive it better than I am :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH I hated that movie too! fingers crossed for the TWW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree about the kids are alright, her sleeping with him was so not necessary and was totally random.
    good luck, btw!

    ReplyDelete