Thursday, May 26, 2011

We had our anatomy scan on Tuesday and we got some really cute pictures. I love the little feet which I just had to post. They were able to tell the gender so we have it written down in a sealed envelope just waiting to be dropped off at the bakery. Our gender party is officially on for 6/18 since we have the gender now. I'm thinking it's a girl, but we'll see. I thought boy all along but switched to girl within the last few weeks for some reason. We'll be finding out soon enough and I cannot wait! We're headed to a family gathering in Brevard, NC this weekend and we cannot wait to get away. It will be my parents and all 6 of us kids and our other halves plus my 2 sweet nieces who are 6 and 5 months. It should be a good time. Or I will be totally annoyed by my family and over all this togetherness by the end of the weekend. It could go either way really. Without further adieu, here are pictures of our gorgeous Cupcake!




I wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend! And thank you to all the vets who have sacrificed for our freedom.

4 comments:

  1. What great pics! I love the little feet! And I am beyond impressed that you are going to wait more than three whole weeks without ripping that envelope to shreds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of Cupcake! I so wanted to find out when we had our little boy...but stuck it out cuz my partner didn't want to know. I'm sure if I had an envelope like you guys I would tear into it! Have fun with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw, these pictures are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I looove foot pictures. We got one at each appointment. *giggle* (Okay, we asked for them...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, I can't wait to find out what cupcake is!!! So glad that everything looks good :)

    ReplyDelete