Thursday, May 19, 2011

Holy Fatness!


I can't believe I'm showing you guys this, but I'm finally starting to show. I know I just look fat but trust me, that's not how I used to look. We had a doctor's appt this past Tuesday and I have gained 3lbs since my last appt on 4/19. It seems that I have gotten huge overnight. Just this week 3 pairs of dress pants no longer fit me.

Our anatomy scan is scheduled for this Tuesday and I can't wait to see our little Cupcake again. I can't even imagine how much s/he has grown since the last time we caught a peek at 13 weeks. I just hope nothing flashes on the screen to give away the sex. I do hope the tech can see though because we need that in order to proceed with our gender party on 6/18. I can only imagine how bad that envelope will be burning our little hands once we have it. All I know is that it's being dropped off at the bakery the first chance we get!

I'll post some pictures of our delicious Cupcake next week!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like baby, NOT fat! Yay for the anatomy scan. Kudos to you for being strong enough to NOT look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeiii!!!! Oh how I love belly pictures!!! Thanks for sharing this awesome picture. :D :D :D Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found you from Baby Mama's link. Hope you don't mind if I follow along from here on out.

    Congrats on baby, and you totally look pregnant- not fat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree: baby! I can't wait for the gender cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for belly pics! That's very exciting. I'm glad you decided to share. And yes, I agree with others that that's a preggo belly developing for sure:-) How exciting that you get to have your scan tomorrow. We have to wait a whole other week!

    ReplyDelete