Tuesday, February 1, 2011

down to the wire

This wait is killing me! We're getting down to the wire and we should know before this week is done. The doc says I can test Friday. I usually never get to the 2 week mark and always start before then. If I can get to Friday that will be a huge accomplishment. I had my progesterone tested Saturday and didn't need the supplements. They said that it need to be over 15 and mine was 15.4. To add the pain of this wait, we have a stroller sitting in our house. I mean really?? A friend gave us the stroller and told us we could use it for our kid. That was way too early so I gave it to my sister. Now, she gave it back which is why it's sitting at our house. If this works, then cool, but if it doesn't I'm getting rid of the damn thing, but until then I still have to look at it! Also to add to the fucked upness of having a stroller in my house, I had a dream last night that I had a miscarriage! My brain is obviously whacked out right now. I'm taking it one day at time and hoping that this try will finally bring an end to this ttc journey so we can start the next one.

4 comments:

  1. I like the attitude of moving on to the next TTC journey! Definitely hoping Friday is the lucky day. And I totally agree about the stroller :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered putting a nice potted fern on the stroller? Repurposing things can sometimes do wonders... ;) Sorry about the bad dreams. And good luck on waiting to test! The last few days are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to wait...with this stuff you want an instant answer (I know I always do). You've done great to hold out this long...Friday is just a few more days away! I agree that the TWW is nothing short of pure torture. Everything leads you to feel strongly one way another and that changes on a dime. I've got my fingers crossed that your TTC journey ends here and the Pregnancy journey starts. I always hope with all my might for those that have struggled to get the family they so desperately want...
    Sending you the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll be thinking about you come Friday!!! The last half of the wait was always the worst. Stay busy and I like the rediscovered use idea for the stroller!

    ReplyDelete